Jan 9, 2022
This week, Rochelle McConico sits down with Valerie Lopez to
talk about her start in comedy by way of being a teacher in some of
the toughest cities in the country, her many talents and interests
(maybe too many, she wonders aloud?) in comedy, and how giving back
and lifting up are genetically encoded in her system. We may also
have discussed her many other talents which probably shouldn't be
put in print, but you're definitely going to want to listen to
Don't forget to support her "Rochelle Takes on Comedy" columns
available on our website!
Follow Rochelle and her projects:
- Lysistrata Comedy Festival - New
Orleans on March 18-20. Festival for women to celebrate our comic
genius in all visual formats - short films, plays, improv, sketch,
Rochelle can be seen and heard:
- Skivvies ATX - 1/10/21, 8pm
- Stand Up at New World Deli - 1/14
- Tower City Comedy Festival - 1/27 - 1/30
- Part of the No Lye Collective (NOLA)
- Writing her recurring column on our very own website!
you'd like to support our independent podcast, check out our
Patreon page at: Patreon.com/comedywham .
can also support us on Venmo or Paypal - just search for